A fat-bottomed cauldron on curly feet, suitable for holding salt, burning incense or charcoal. It is recommended to put sand or salt to help protect the ceramic from sharp temperature changes when burning items.
If you plan to use for charcoal, incense, or palo santo, it is recommended to pour a bed of sand on the bottom to help protect the cauldron.
– approx. 5″ x 3.5″ at the widest spots
– volume is approx. 1.5 cups
– real gold gems, do NOT microwave!
– food-safe, lead-free ceramic and glazes
– handmade, please handwash!
– use common sense when burning materials!
– Items Naturally Vary! Measurements are approximate, and designs are not identical due to the fact that I’m not a robot.First photo is representative of the design and may not necessarily be for sale.