A large mug with a sparkling colony of golden mushrooms growing under a cluster of matte black cubes and rectangular prisms. Personally I recommend filling it with chocolate ice cream and curling up on a comfy couch.
– approx. 4.25″x4″
– holds _________fluid ounces
– gold lustre on matte white glaze
– don’t microwave items with gold lustre!
– glazes food-safe and lead-free
– low-fire (don’t microwave!)
– handmade, handwash
This item is currently on exhibit at the Dog’s Eye Gallery in Greune, TX.